Camping Grounds by the sea is a reality at the beautifully kept Cumberland River Holiday Park, near the haven of Lorne on the Great Ocean Road Victoria.
If you love a holiday park with thick lush grassed camping grounds then Cumberland River Holiday Park is the lushest seen anywhere in Australia. The park is situated 7km south-west of family holiday favourite Lorne, on the Great Ocean Road. We don’t exaggerate when we say that our park is “just paradise”.
We have over 90 unpowered flat sites on either river frontage or grassed garden area with a maximum 4 people per site or a family of 6 which includes one car per site.
Our 2 amenity blocks have toilets and hot showers.
Check in from 1pm and check out at 10am.
- Washing machine and dryer
- Well-stocked kiosk for milk, bread (seasonal), papers (seasonal), drinks, ice creams, lollies, chips, some grocery items, ice, fire wood and LPG gas bottle refilling
- Children’s playground
- Undercover free-of-charge gas BBQs
- Wash up sinks with hot and cold running water
THINGS TO DO
- 50km bush walking track
- Endless coastal walks
- 2 Minute walk to private beach
- Surfing & Snorkling
- River fishing for Trout
- Surf & rock fishing
- Bird watching
- Browse & shop at our kiosk
Please download new campsite map here.
Please download Fire Rules here.
Please download Park Rules here.
Please click here to Contact Us for more information.