Camping Grounds by the sea is a reality at the beautifully kept Cumberland River Holiday Park, near the haven of Lorne on the Great Ocean Road Victoria.
If you love a holiday park with thick lush grassed camping grounds then Cumberland River Holiday Park is the lushest seen anywhere in Australia. The park is situated 7km south-west of family holiday favourite Lorne, on the Great Ocean Road. We don’t exaggerate when we say that our park is “just paradise”.
We have over 80 well-grassed and flat UNPOWERED camping ground sites with a maximum 4 people per site or a family of 6 which includes one car per site.
Our showers require 20 cents for 5 minutes of hot water.
Check in from 1pm and check out at 10am.
- Washing machine and dryer
- Well-stocked kiosk for milk, bread, papers (seasonal), drinks, ice creams, lollies, chips, some grocery items, ice, fire wood and LPG gas bottle refilling
- Children’s playground
- Undercover free-of-charge gas BBQs
- Wash up sinks with hot and cold running water
THINGS TO DO
- 50km bush walking track
- Endless coastal walks
- 2 Minute walk to private beach
- Surfing & Snorkling
- River fishing for Trout
- Surf & rock fishing
- Bird watching
- Browse & shop at our kiosk
Please download new campsite map here.
Please download Fire Rules here.
Please download Park Rules here.
Please click here to Contact Us for more information.